Sunday 17 June 2012

I am now 7 months post diagnosis, and my opinions and feelings on this whole situation have changed so much. I wish i wrote my feelings down more often as i was experiencing them, because i cant even put myself into that position again and i cant portray what i went through.

Over the passed month, i feel as though i have got stronger and stronger and i am doing loads! But all my tests results are really rubbish and i ache so bad! This is why i didn't really want to write my blog and i didn't go to see my psychologist because i just wanted to enjoy feeling so good :)

I decided to start writing it again today because I'm going to Papworth tomorrow to be assessed for a transplant. During May and the beginning of June, I felt really good about myself, like i was some kind of machine and like i could deal with anything ;)

But now tomorrow is soooo close and I'm soooooo scared :(
I feel really energetic and I'm building myself up for them to say that i have made a miraculous recovery but I'm guessing i haven't and I'm supposed to be prepared for things to get a lot worse.

Sooooooooooooo Roll on tomorrow :/

No comments:

Post a Comment